Your terms and conditions of use
PURPOSE 'OF TREATMENT WHICH ARE INTENDED The data received
The data provided herein are processed within the normal activity of our company, for:
- 1) Purposes strictly linked to the management of computer reports, preliminary gathering of information for the conclusion of a contract or the provision of the service .;
- 2) Purposes strictly functional activity of this company, necessary for the full enjoyment of the services and guarantees associated with the products. (for statistical and historical purposes on the basis of a) and b) of article 4, paragraph 4 of the Decree. 196/2003).
- 3) sending -nostre and only nostre- commercial communications. (only at the explicit request of the client at the time of registration to the site -selezionando the "newsletter" - according to Article 4 paragraph letter b. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003)
- 4) In any case NONE of sensitive data collected will be communicated to third parties for commercial purposes or to exchange data. The only person to whom it is communicated to a part of such data is the vector for the sole and exclusive purpose relating all'espletazione of the shipping service.
- 5) The data are permanently stored in computer format and access to this data is controlled and restricted to authorized parties and only for the purposes related to the provision of the service on the basis of art. 3 of Decree. 196/2003. When the order data is transferred on paper for the time strictly necessary in the procedures for order fulfillment, then this paper is destroyed in a way that does not make it more intelligible and accessible such data.
- 6) The person responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by "Colli di Ricci Francesca & C. snc, Via Monte Cristallo, 26-63039 San Benedetto del Tronto (AP)," is the holder thereof, domiciled for the role at the headquarters office of the same, and can be reached via the "Contact Us" or by registered A / R to be sent to the address of Corso Mazzini, 17 - 63013 Grottammare (AP) or by telephone or e-mail to the address found in the contact us form.
- 7) E 'without prejudice to the right of the user to exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 mentioned below. To this end, the user can contact the email address of the company requesting the data.
- 8) The processing of data is done through instruments suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality in accordance with Presidential Decree n. 318/99 and dell'con controlled access limited to authorized personnel. Art. 7 Decree. 196/2003 Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain the indication:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to oppose, in all or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. For more information about protecting your privacy please visit the website of the Association for the Rights of Consumers and Users.